For the past few weeks I've been trying to create a fun challenge to do on the blog. Why, you ask? Because blog and Instagram challenges are awesome and it's a fantastic way to connect online. Last April I did #30PhotosInBetween Instagram challenge, then last July I did #31PhotosInBetween.
I wanted to change it up completely. I've been racking my brain on just how to do it. Then, I went to McDonald's for a Diet Coke (but why are their Diet Cokes so tasty?) and realized they were doing Monopoly. While this challenge doesn't have anything to do with McDonalds, Monopoly, or Diet Coke, for that matter, it inspired me.
And so, the #7in7Challenge was born. And I'm PUMPED. I've never seen something like this, so hopefully it will be fun. Also, there are prizes EVERY.SINGLE.DAY and a grand prize at the end – so how can it not be?!
Here's how it will work (don't worry, it's easy!!)
1. Every day, for the next 7 days, the new theme for the day will be posted on the blog at 7 am, at the bottom of the post.
2. The challenge will be simple and for each you'll use the hashtag #7in7Challenge each day.
3. Each day you can use the hashtag and use the Rafflecopter to enter in to win each day's prize on the blog.
4. Check back every day at 7am for the new challenge!
5. You have a chance to win the prize everyday and the grand prize is a $100 Target giftcard and will be announced on the blog along with your winning pic!
The challenge only lasts 7 days, so you won't forget to post since it's such a short time frame. Or, that's my thinking!
Today's challenge: Spring Vibes. This can be whatever you feel like gives off those Spring Vibes. Here's some inspo: your outfit, some flowers, your home all spring cleaned- whatever.
Today's prize: $25 to Starbucks. They have new Spring cups… so it seemed fitting!
Here are the other days:
Day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6, and Day 7
You (of course) don't need to post a photo immediately, just post whenever you like. But feel free to enter the giveaway now. Check back tomorrow at 7am for the next challenge!