An Update on #30PhotosInBetween
The first week of the #30PhotosInBetween Instagram challenge has started off with a bang! There have been over 500 photos shared so far in just 4 days! Today I wanted to share some of my favorites from you and some of links you'll love.
Some tips for getting the most out of the #30PhotosInBetween Challenge:
– Click on the hashtag and interact with others using the hashtag. That means liking, commenting, and even following ones you like!
– Stay up to date with the challenge by saving the prompts on your phone.
– Take your profile off of private! If you're private you can't connect with the others and others using the hashtag can't see your pictures!
– This is NOT just for bloggers. I have a few of my friends participating. This is what my friend (@mintspix) texted me, “Posted just an hour ago and already have more likes than I get in one day.” (That also goes along with taking your profile off private!)
– You don't have to do exactly what the hashtag says! Use your creativity, we'll all be inspired by what you do.
-Miss a day? No big deal! Jump back in!
– Need the full list of prompts? Check them out here! It's easy to remember which day we're on since it goes by the calendar. Today is April 4 which means we're on prompt 4, pastel.
Here are some of awesome pics from people participating in #30PhotosInBetween:
Federal Hill is my happy place. This is where Soup of the Day was created, where I've gone to reflect on successes & failures and where Steve and I had our first date. To say that this place inspires me is an understatement. It reminds me of why I am here. Why I am living, working, playing, and dreaming in #Baltimore. || #30PhotosInBetween #DayTwo #Inspiration
“But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5 ESV) ? I love spring, happy colors, morning reflection, flowers, and the symbolism of new life that is so prominent around Easter, BUT let us not forget the true meaning of this special time and the man that gave his life so we can start new everyday. Thank you Jesus! ?