Best Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
It's time to unbutton those pants, enjoy the feast and take a nap after the effects of Tryptophan have set in. It's Thanksgiving! The food, family, and general feelings of happiness are wafting with the delicious scents of the season. But what should you post to Instagram?
I've got the Best Thanksgiving Instagram captions so you can focus on celebrating rather than thinking to hard on what to post.
Whether you want to write a funny Thanksgiving caption, sentimental and sweet, or just want to celebrate the season, these captions will give you all the inspiration you need.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year (a close second to Christmas!) and I always love to see my feed flooded with cozy images, family, and friends. The tables are always decked out with pretty settings, stuffing, and sides. 2020 has been QUITE the year, so I've come up with dozens of Thanksgiving captions that are all Instagram worthy.
Between watching the football game, eating pumpkin pie, and discussing the latest family history with dear Uncle Ned, you might try and sneak in a few minutes to share your joy on Instagram.
If you're looking for Christmas Instagram captions check them all out here! Or, if you're after some Fall Instagram captions and photo ideas, check these out.
Funny Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Puns
These funny Thanksgiving captions are the perfect way to keep spirits high. Whether you're after a clever pun or want to make people laugh, these captions will do the trick. These also work well for your Friendsgiving parties!
View this post on Instagram
Let’s get stuffed, y’all! 🍴🦃No matter where in the world you are or whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not I am thankful for you. For following this journey, for any comments, likes, Blog reads, etc, it all means a lot to me. I hope your day is filled with love and joy. And lots and lots of food. Happy Thanksgiving! #helenefortheholidays
- Thankful, blessed, and too full to be stressed
- Pour some gravy on me!
- Let's Get Stuffed
- FEAST MODE ACTIVATED
- Pies before guys
- Giving thanks, taking names.
- Let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about.
- Gobble til you wobble
- Leftovers are for quitters
- Cozy Season (Sweatshirt found here)
- Foul language is welcome at the Thanksgiving table
- It's a law: calories don't count today.
- Thanksgiving, bringing out the best of family dysfunction since 1863
- Thankful for leggings and elastic waistbands
- Keep calm and feast on
- Red wine pairs well with my crazy family
- The worst travel day of the year! Time for Airport Drinks (sweatshirt found here)
- Turkey time!
- Side chick- a woman who enjoys 1st, 2nd, and 3rds of mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, green-bean casserole and stuffing.
- What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
- Warning: really delicious food ahead. May cause hunger.
- Nobody puts gravy in a corner
- Eat, drink, nap repeat
- Feast mode #stuffed
- We offered the turkey some dinner, but he was already stuffed.
- Talk Turkey to Me
- The see me eating, they hatin'
- May your pants be stretchy, may your glasses stay full, and may your family avoid all talk of politics.
- You know I'm all about that baste
- Set your scale back 10 pounds this week
- Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed
- Oh my gourd, I can't eat another bite. Oh look, PIE!
- Is gravy a carb?
- Wines well with others (shirt found here).
- Turkey time is the right time
- Leg Day #thanksgiving
- Ain't no time like turkey time
- She is clothed in oversized tees and stretch pants and eats pumpkin pie without fear. Thanksgiving 24:7 (tee found here)
Sentimental Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
A good Thanksgiving caption is one that warms the heart. Look no further than these thoughtful ideas.
- The most thankful time of the year
- Celebrate the happiness that family and friends are always giving, make every day a holiday & celebrate just living
- Together is a wonderful place to be
- So stuffed, so thankful
- We may not have it all together, but together, we have it all.
- Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot.
- Food always taste better when you eat it with family
- In all things give thanks
- Gratitude is the attitude
- Eat, drink, and be thankful
- Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us, and the love between us.
- Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.
- Be Thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Instagram Captions
What better way to show you're thankful than with these witty Thanksgiving quotes?!
- “It's not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.” — Gilmore Girls
- “What if, today, we were grateful for everything?” – Charlie Brown
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of the wonderful inside.” -Willard Scott
- “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” — Virginia Woolf
- “Coexistence: what the farmer does with the turkey — until Thanksgiving.” – Mike Connolly
- “Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday – it’s a day that’s American to the core, and it’s a day that’s all about what and how we eat.”– Marcus Samuelsson
- “That’s one of the great things about Thanksgiving: Football’s on!” – Michael Strahan
- “You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey. That's like Fourth of July without apple pie or Friday with no two pizzas.” — Friends
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Thanksgiving Day, man—not a good day to be my pants.” — Kevin James
- “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.” — Irv Kupcinet
- “It isn’t so much what’s on the table that matters, as what’s on the chairs.” — W.S. Gilbert
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- “It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring.” — Friends
- “I come from a family where gravy is a beverage.” — Erma Bombeck
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
- “Save the neck for me, Clark” – Christmas Family Vacation (shirt found here)
Black Friday Instagram Captions
- Way too stuffed to shop
- Black Friday? More like sleep in until Saturday
- Black Friday: Because only in America, people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what we already have.
- I've trained for this all year long.
- First we say thanks, then we shop til we drop.
- Black Friday? I thought you said MORE Pie day?
I hope these Thanksgiving Instagram captions have helped make posting all the more easy. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Find Christmas Instagram Captions here.
More to read:
The Best Instagram Captions and Ideas
Pin the post: