Happy holidays y’all! If you can’t tell, I’m 100% in the holiday spirit. In case you missed it, I posted my Ultimate Blogger Holiday gift guide, chock full of tons of gift ideas for almost everyone in your life (especially, well, bloggers). To continue with the theme of ideas, here are 25 new holiday blog post ideas. Oh, and there’s also a giveaway for $130 to Starbucks. Because we all need a little caffeine this time of year.
Here are 25 Holiday Blog Post Ideas, perfect for this holiday season! Whatever holiday you celebrate: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, there’s a blog post idea here for everyone.
1. Write a letter to Santa as an adult.
2. Your favorite holiday traditions.
3. A gift guide (here’s mine!)
4. Your Holiday Playlist.
5. Your favorite places to head for the holidays.
6. Your best holiday drink recipe. Something hot!
7. Behind the scenes of your family holiday get togethers.
8. The WORST gift you’ve ever received.
9. Follow up, with the best.
10. Must have stocking stuffer.
11. The best way to de-stress this holiday season.
12. A unique way you (or your family) celebrates the season.
13. Rank your favorite holiday movies, in order.
14. The most decadent holiday scents (think candles, perfume, etc.)
15. How you decorate for the holidays- give us a home tour or a sneak peek.
16. Your funniest Christmas memory.
17. What you’re most thankful for this year.
18. Your holiday shopping tips (how do you manage to do it all before Christmas day?!)
19. Throwback to your favorite Christmas cards or old school photos. (Also great for instagram!).
20. Your favorite books to read around the holidays (old or new.)
21. Explain how you balance your family (and/or in laws) during the holidays.
22. How you plan to spend New Years Eve.
23. Your favorite holiday decor (can be meaningful or just plain gorgeous.)
24. Your favorite posts from the past year.
25. Your goals for the New Year and how you plan to really stick to them.
Right now, I’m spending my very first Thanksgiving overseas: I’m in Asia! You can see more on instagram (@heleneinbetween) and Snapchat (username: helenesula).
Let’s get into the holiday season with a $130 gift card to Starbucks! You’ll be caffeinated until at least the New Year. I’ve partnered with a great group of awesome blogging gals to offer you this chance to win. Enter using the rafflecopter below.
Alexis – Chemistry Cachet // Kaelene – Unlocking Kiki // Brooke – Brooke Megan Jones
Silvia – Heart My Backpack // Courtney – The Courtney Diaries // Rachel – Small Town & City Lights
Helene – Helene in Between