1. You scour the internet for months trying to find the best way to get Tomorrowland tickets.
2. You set multiple alarms to remind you when tickets go on sale.
3. The day of the ticket sale you can’t stop pacing and checking the Tomorrowland page.
4. You put together all the computers or any device that can get on the internet to try to get tickets.
5. You wait and wait and WAIT in the queue.
6. You start listening to a playlist to pass the time.
7. You even think about giving up… but you know it’s totally worth it.
8. When you have to go to the bathroom, but don’t want to miss out on tickets:
9. You look at the Tomorrowland Facebook page to see if there are any updates.
10. If you do get tickets…
Did you get Tomorrowland 2015 tickets? Here’s a breakdown of what you need before you go!