How To Be Famous on Instagram
Insta Stars are among us. It could be that ridiculously buff girl at the gym that's always taking selfies. It could be the local tattoo artist that wears a beanie in 101 degree temperatures. It might be your little cousin's best friend who happens to be an all star cheerleader. See, they're everywhere.
Meanwhile, you're producing beautiful, engaging instagram pictures and no one cares. You're not getting the likes you deserve! But don't worry, I have the answer, or the secret, really. Today, is your lucky day.
Here's how to be Instagram Famous:
- Post only photos of One Direction
- Develop a cheerleading habit – don't forget to wear HUGE bows
- Get adopted by a Kardashian
- Be an animal
- Make only duck faces that really just show your boobs with captions like “Beautiful sunset today” yet, no sunset is in sight
- Live at a resort
Before I finish this post, I started a new e-course for bloggers and business owners: Instagram For Success. This is designed to help you develop a REAL, meaningful, engaging online presence. You don't even have to be related to a Kardashian or Jenner.
This Course Will Cover:
- How to gain followers and drive traffic to your site (How I've consistently gained 1,000 new followers per month and increased my pageviews by 43%)
- How to edit photos and post consistently (my exact editing process and worksheets on the right time for YOU to post)
- The trick to more interaction, likes, and followers
- How to get featured by BIG brands
- The biggest mistakes to avoid that 98% of instagrammers are doing!
+ Free Printables, Worksheets, Private Community, + Q&A!
Hurry up to get this special pricing!
For full details on the course click here.
Not sure? Want to see how I grew my Instagram following from under 5,000 to over 15,000 in a year? Get my free guide: