Back to School + 10K Giveaway
Every year around this time I get that feeling. That feeling that I MUST buy school supplies. I MUST start planning my back to school wardrobe. And I MUST get a new sparkly pink lunch box so that I can sit at lunch with the cool kids.
Okay, I digress.
1. Tunic – on sale!Only $27 from Nordstrom sale.
2. Leopard T-Strap Studded Flats
4. Cardigan – the perfect, wear with everything
5. Planner – I never need an excuse for a new planner.
8. Sweatshirt – I don't think you can have enough sweatshirts. Plus you can dress this up with shorts. YES.
9. T-Shirt Dress – This dress is less than $11 and I bought it in 3 colors. Because it's less than $11. Don't judge me. Also this is the perfect transistion from summer to fall.
10. Multi Colored Key Board – Only $8.90!
11. Varsity Dress – Comes in 3 different colors and is less than $13.
14. Nail Polish – I'm all about blue this time of year
15. Candles (perfect teacher gift)
17. Over The Knee Boots
Can I pull this off even though I'm not in school…:
Does anyone else go back to school shopping without actually having any school to go back to?
I hit 10,000 followers on Instagram! I wanted to have little giveaway to show my appreciation with a few of my favorite things. Enter in the Rafflecopter below.
LAST THING: I'm thinking of doing a Saturday Style post every week- thoughts?