My Top 10 Pet Peeves – #Blogtober14 Day 22
I'm an irritable person. Always have been. To quote a Drake song, I go 0 to 100 real quick. I'll be perfectly fine and if Michael happens to say something to make me mad, I go off. It's a horrible quality but like I tell him, “You married it.”
Therefore, my list of pet peeves is extensive, but these are the ones that I could readily think of. Come to think of it, it's a pet peeve of mine when I can't remember all my pet peeves.
I am Michael's pet peeve. Not sorry.
1. Ebola. The hysteria in Dallas is palpable.
2. When I find a new song I love, but it's not on Spotify.
3. When a Facebook friend posts a question that could easily be answered by Google.
4. Couples that sit on the same side of the booth. How do you talk?
5. Automated phone conversations. “We're sorry we didn't understand everything you just said.” RAGE.
6. How long my hair is right now. I need a hair cut badly.
7. When I can't find the right emoji for my text.
8. The sound of fingernail clippers. Not when I use them on myself. Just when I can hear Michael using them. Can't handle it.
9. People that don't like dogs.
10. When you meet someone new and they don't ask you one single question about yourself. I'm ending here since this is my number one pet peeve.
Tomorrow's Prompt: Favorite Instagram Editing Apps/Tools to Edit Your Blog
Click HERE for all the prompts for #Blogtober14!