The infectious “#Selfie” song always makes me laugh. Because of social media, selfies, or taking any kinda of photo of yourself, has become somewhat of a phenomenon. Truly, we always took pictures of ourselves. To really see what we look like or because we think we look good (or maybe bad). But whatever the reason, there is some debate about selfie etiquette.
Should you or should you not?
|There’s no turning back now…|
1. Self, I think I should take a picture of you. It’s been a minute since I’ve seen what you look like on camera. The world needs to see your face.
2. Ok, let me just take a picture or 8.
3. No, no, no, no and hell no.
4. Let’s try that again. This time I’ll stick my chin out or make that face. But not duck face. No, I wouldn’t do that.
5. That one looks good. Well it’s about to look better. I’m gonna edit the shit out of this. But which filter? Now, I have to try all the features instagram has now. What is saturation anyway?
6. Alright. Now the caption. How can I be clever without trying too hard?
7. Ok SHARE.
10. No. You know what, whatever. I like this picture. I’m not even going to worry about it. Haters gonna hate.
Bonus: You might turn into a viral meme.
Go on and post that selfie. We all want to see it!
Don’t forget! Tomorrow, link up with Sarah (really just check out her blog right now anyway, her new blog design is amazing) and I for Total Social. This month’s topic is “My 9 to 5”. Use the hashtag and play along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and of course your blog!
Grab a button and link up tomorrow!