You're in luck! I've got the best St. Patrick's Day Instagram captions for you!
Whether you're Irish or not, anyone can participate in the fun activities that March 17th brings. So grab your green hat and get ready to snap some cute pics! After all, if it's not on Instagram, did it really happen?
Luckily, I've come up with a list of clever captions to accompany your St. Patrick's Day photos, from giggle-worthy puns like “Irish you a happy St. Patrick's Day” to the best St. Patrick's Day quotes.
If you're posting a throwback picture from your trip to Ireland, one of our Irish blessings or quotes will be the perfect fit to describe the beautiful Emerald Isle. You could even use lyrics from your favorite Irish songs! No matter how you choose to celebrate, I've got you covered with the perfect captions to capture your memories of the day. So go ahead and indulge in some minty shamrock shakes or show off your festive decorations and crafts. And don't forget to use our fun and catchy captions, like “Kiss me, I'm Irish!” or “Can't pinch this.” Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!
Need a guide to Ireland? I've got you covered right here.
Funny St. Patrick's Day Instagram Captions
- “Irish you a happy St. Patrick's Day!”
- “Like this pic for good luck.”
- “Don't worry, beer happy”
- “I'm clover the rainbow for you.”
- “Kiss me, I'm Irish!”
- “We're up all night to get lucky.” — Daft Punk ft. Pharrell, ‘Get Lucky'
- “Looking for gold at the end of the 🌈”
- “It's time to Paddy!”
- “Who needs luck? I have charm.”
- “Irish you were mine”
- “Let's Sham-rock”
- “We're always Dublin the fun” – perfect for your trip to Dublin – guide here!
- “I'm not Irish, but I still pinch!”
- “Go luck yourself.”
- “I'm feeling lucky, but mostly just hungry for corned beef and cabbage.”
- “Shamrocks and shenanigans for all”
- “Let the shenanigans begin!”
- “I'm not drunk, I'm just speaking in leprechaun.”
- “Happy St. Patrick's Day from the land of green beer and even greener pastures!” 🍻🌳
- “My liver is already dreading tomorrow.”
- “BRING YOUR GREEN HAT! We're going streaking” This is from Old School, but it works.
- “The paddy don't start 'til I walk in.”
- “Green beer, green clothes, green everything!”
- “I'm not short, I'm just magically delicious.”
- “Don't get your shamrocks in a twist.”
- “Let's raise a glass to the land where ‘sláinte' is a way of life!” 🥂🇮🇪
- “Take a pitcher, it'll last longer.”
- “I'm pretty sure the leprechauns stole my pot of gold and replaced it with this hangover.”
- “I'm not Irish, but my liver is.”
- “I'm celebrating St. Patrick's Day the Irish way… by drinking until I see leprechauns.”
- “Feeling so lucky that I might even start eating Lucky Charms.”
- “May your troubles be as few and as far apart as my grandmother's teeth.” 😂🇮🇪
- “I'm not a leprechaun, but I do have a pot of gold… it's just in my bank account.”
- “May your day be as magical and ridiculous as a unicorn riding a leprechaun.”
- “I'm all about the green today… and by green, I mean money and beer.”
- “Happy St. Patrick's Day! Let's shamrock and roll!”
- “Why do leprechauns laugh when they run? Because the grass tickles their balls!” 😜🍀
- “Ireland: Where the pubs are more common than the people.” 🍻🇮🇪
St. Patrick's Day Instagram Puns
- He's my pinch charming.
- The leprechauns made me do it.
- I'm not Irish, but my coffee is.
- You can't pinch this.It's a sham-rockin' good time! This one's for the luck of the Irish.Livin' my life in techni-green.Toucan play at this game.Let's get sham-ROCKED!I'm having an extra lucky
- I'm feeling beer-y lucky today.
- Irish I were drinking beer.
- I got the luck of the Irish today.
- Tapping into my inner leprechaun.
- Shake your shamrocks!
- I'm feelin' lucky AF!
- It's time to put on the green and get our Lepre-con on!
- I'm paddy-ed out from all the St. Patrick's Day festivities.
- You're so sham-rockin', you make me green with envy.
- “Let's be ‘cloverly' drunk tonight!” 🍀🍺
Irish Quotes and Blessings for St. Patrick's Day Instagram Captions
- “May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.” –Irish Blessing
- “Luck is believing you're lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Something special happened today. I got green lights all the way.” — Aloe Blacc, ‘Green Lights'
- “Be still and know that I am. Be still and know. Be still. Be.” —St. Patrick
- “Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.” —Colin Farrell
- “If you're enough lucky to be Irish, you're lucky enough!” —Irish Saying
- “Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels.” —Nora Roberts
- “May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.” —Irish Blessing
- “Lucky for you, that's what I like.” — Bruno Mars, ‘That's What I Like'
- “May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours. That stay with you all the year long.” —Irish Blessing
- “Ireland, it's the one place on earth that heaven has kissed with melody, mirth, and meadow and mist.” —Iris Murdoch
- “May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.” —Irish Blessing
- “May the Irish hills caress you. May her lakes and rivers bless you. May the luck of the Irish enfold you. May the blessings of St. Patrick behold you.” ―Irish Blessing
- “For the whole world is Irish on the seventeenth o' March!” —Thomas Augustine Daly
- “May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back.”
- “Wishing you a rainbow for sunlight after showers—miles and miles of Irish smiles for golden happy hours.” “
- Hills as green as emeralds cover the countryside. Lakes as blue as sapphires and Ireland's special pride.”
Heartfelt St. Patrick's Day Instagram Captions
- You're my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- “Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my fellow Irish souls out there! May your day be filled with love, joy, and the luck of the Irish.” 🍀💚
- “Wishing you all the blessings of St. Patrick, the beauty of springtime, and the joy of the season. Happy St. Patrick's Day!” 🌸🍀
- “May your day be touched with a bit of Irish luck, brightened by a song in your heart, and warmed by the smiles of the people you love. Happy St. Patrick's Day!” ☘️❤️
- “The beauty of St. Patrick's Day is not just in the festivities, but in the meaning behind the day. A day to remember and celebrate the heritage, history, and culture of the Irish. Happy St. Patrick's Day!” 🇮🇪💚
- “May your St. Patrick's Day be filled with memories and moments that last a lifetime. Sláinte!” 🍻🍀
- Hoping your St. Patrick's Day is as sweet as a shamrock shake.
- “On St. Patrick's Day, we celebrate not just the Irish, but also the spirit of friendship, love, and togetherness. Happy St. Patrick's Day, my dear friends!” 🥰🇮🇪
- May your day be as bright as a field of clovers!
- You're my lucky charm this St. Patrick's Day!
- “St. Patrick's Day is not just a day for drinking and partying, but also a day to honor our ancestors and the legacy they left behind. Happy St. Patrick's Day!” 🙏🏻🍀
- “May the luck of the Irish be with you today and always. Happy St. Patrick's Day, my lovely friends and family!” 🍀💕
- “Here's to the people who make life worth celebrating, the friends who feel like family, and the memories we'll cherish forever. Happy St. Patrick's Day!” 🥳🍀
- “May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead. Happy St. Patrick's Day, my dearest friends!” 🙏🏻💚
This St. Patrick's Day, let us all come together to celebrate the Irish culture and our shared heritage with love, joy, and friendship! St. Patrick's Day is a great opportunity to show off your festive spirit and share your memories on social media. With these best St. Patrick's Day Instagram captions, you'll have the perfect accompaniment to your photos of festive apparel, decorations, crafts, and other activities. Whether you're looking for puns, heartfelt messages, or cute sayings, there's a caption for everyone. So, wear your green, snap some pictures, and let these captions do the talking! Don't forget to use the hashtag #StPatricksDay in your posts to boost your visibility and make it easier for people to find your content.