Last night I was really busy. I got home from work late (yes, I work from home but I'm “training” and go to events sometimes, too.) I had a lot to do. I planned to make Jambalaya and Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits but I got distracted.
|Hey, we're we supposed to be doing something?|
It's so easy these days. There's so much to take your mind off the task at hand.
Here's what I wasted my time on:
– Looked at Twitter
– Looked at Facebook
– Read 5 different articles and did 3 different quizzes on Buzzfeed. This one about the best Jennifer Lawrence Oscar moments was my favorite.
– Looked around on SoundCloud for new music
– Watched this gif like 10 times
-Talked to the dogs in a baby voice
– Danced around the room for a few minutes
– Added a new background to my laptop. Guess what it is…
– I also looked at my phone every now and then
-Watched True Detective (best show on TV)
So yeah… about getting things done, it didn't happen. Maybe next time.
Here's a little distraction that really won't take too much of your time at all. You just have to like a few really cool people on Facebook. That's it. I'm not even joking.