No matter what stage you’re in when it comes to blogging, there’s always something to learn. Every year The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit comes out with a brand new bundle. I am here to give you the lowdown and my honest review.
First take: it seems almost too good to be true, right? $7,000 worth of products discounted 99% off? Yes. And I get excited every year it comes out. I buy it without fail every year. But should you? This post will dive deep on what’s great and why this might be for you. I’ll also share about why it might not be the right purchase for you.
I have been blogging for over 7 years now. I’ve morphed from a casual blogger that wrote about breaking my ankle and looking like a man, to talking about how to grow your blog and travel the world. It’s safe to say this blog has changed a lot, but one thing that I always echo back to are the courses I’ve taken. My transition to a full time blogger was due to working my butt off and getting on the right track, and courses helped with that.
It’s true, some of the courses I’ve taken have been kind of “duh” but sometimes we just need some reinforcement. Other courses and eBooks have quite honestly changed my life and helped me make money.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I don’t do reviews very often. I only share things I use myself, most often that I have purchased. I find that when I share about these things you know it’s the real deal. You know you can count on me because I’m not just trying to share a product with you for the sake of making some money. Something that I purchase each and every year is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
Why? because the online world is constantly changing and there is ALWAYS something to learn.
For years, I’ve been purchasing this Toolkit, since I always learned something and it was such a fabulous deal each year. Then, in 2016, the people at Ultimate Bundles (creators of The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit) approached me to be part of the toolkit. Now, it’s not only an invaluable resource, but something I genuinely look forward to coming out each and every year. In order to continue to grow my blog and make money I know I need to understand what works online.
This toolkit is a no brainer. It’s all of the best blogging tools all for 99% off. 97 products worth $7,395.27: 55 eCourses, 26 eBooks, 7 printables & workbooks, 5 templates and stock photo packs, and a membership site, to be exact. (Oh, and 10 digital bonuses.) There are some pretty amazing things in the bundle this year, including some of my favorites:
- Social Boom (eCourse) by Ruth Soukup ($297.00)
- The course designed to show you how to use Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram to drive explosive growth (and profits) for your brand or business.
- Intentional Blog (eCourse) by Jeff Goins $197.00
- Literally my blog/writing hero!! It’s time to focus on what really matters. Time to learn the essentials of blogging and finally build a blog worth noticing. And with this proven system, you are going to get to where you want to go much faster.
- Pin Practical Influence (eCourse) by Monica Froese $197.00
- Learn the simple formula for turning your free Pinterest traffic into passive income!
- Instagram Content System (eCourse) by Helene Sula ($99.00)
- This is my NEVER BEFORE SEEEN COURSE!!! Ah I am so excited to finally release it with the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit! You will learn what it takes to stand out and make your message count on Instagram. I’m so thrilled to finally release this long anticipated course.
You might have seen that this toolkit went on sale, but I didn’t want to tell you about it until I could go through it myself and make sure it was valuable.
Today, I wanted to give you my two cents on the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. I promise to give you the highs and lows of the Toolkit, so you can decide if it makes sense for YOUR blog.
What do you get with The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
There are over 55 eCourses. Plus, an additional 30+ eBooks, downloads, and free trials of things like Convertkit (the exact tool I’ve bene using for the past 4 years to grow my email list to over 120,000!), Podia (to sell online courses), Tailwind (a Pinterest tool that I have been using for YEARS to grow my Pinterest).
Here are some of the best products, in my opinion:
- Social Boom (eCourse) by Ruth Soukup ($297.00)
- The course designed to show you how to use Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram to drive explosive growth (and profits) for your brand or business. I’m literally obsessed with Ruth Soukup. I’ve gone through this course and it is gold!
- Gift Guides Creation (eCourse) by Tracy Lynn ($34.00)
- Now you can create evergreen content that will bring in passive income while you sleep with gift guides! The holidays are RIGHT around the corner, this is the perfect way to prepare.
- Bloggers’ Secrets (eCourse) by Kelan & Brittany Kline ($497.00)
- The proven expert strategies that will turn your struggling blog into a life-changing profitable online business! This course helps you make money from your blog and find your passion and purpose.
- One Year Content Planner: Blog & Social Media Planning Workbook (Workbook) by Laurie Cosgrove ($17.00)
- A 25-page workbook helps you plan a year’s worth of blog and social media content without getting overwhelmed. 2020 is coming up. This will help put you on the right track.
- eBook Bestseller Bootcamp: The Ultimate Self-Publishing Course For Bloggers (eCourse) by Ana Savuica ($197.00)
- The ultimate self-publishing course for online creatives. If you want to start selling something from your blog, start here! This course is so good and Ana is a GAME changer when it comes to teaching.
- Create Your Perfect Opt in Freebie, in Four Simple Steps (eCourse) by Vanessa Ryan ($97.00)
- Helps you create an opt in that people will absolutely love, so you can start attracting the right clients and customers in just four simple steps. The money is in the list, y’all! This is such an important course to show you how to get people to sign up for your email list.
- List Building Insanity (eCourse) by Brianna Berner ($97.00)
- Build a tribe of raving fans and sell out your next program with total grace and ease. Not only does this show you the importance of an email list, it will show you how to construct and build an audience that cares.
- Design Like a Pro with Canva (eCourse) by Jada Aloisio ($47.00)
- How to design Canva pins without having them look like Canva. I am a big believer in well designed pins and graphics. But you don’t want to spend tons of money. This course walks you through how!
- Supercharge Your Marketing (eBook) by Lori Riddle ($197.00)
- Discover the proven strategies that will help you easily market your business while spending less time, make more money and enjoy more freedom than you ever thought possible!
- How To Grow Your Blogging Income Through Facebook Ads (eCourse) by Jessica Festa ($149.00)
- Stop wasting money on ads that don’t work, and start seeing more conversions.
Oh yeah, you get all of this:
Click on each tab below to see more!
Learn what it takes to gain traffic, build your email list, and grow your blog dramatically.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’re ready to take your blog to the next level, these blogging courses and ebooks can help you succeed!
Find how to stand out online, create killer content, and master your sales.
Whether you want to learn more about Pinterest, gain traffic on Twitter, or grow your Instagram, all of these courses will help!
Take the hassle out of tech and learn the skills you need to succeed.
And it doesn’t end there! Templates, bonuses, and tools that are designed to help you grow.
Here’s the deal. There are A LOT of programs and courses to access. They are broken down into a few categories which are:
Design & Branding
Photography & Images
Time Management & Productivity
In each are different downloads pertaining to each category. I will tell you, some of these courses are super valuable. Others I felt were okay. But because of the amount of courses inside, I feel like you get WAY more than the money you’ll pay. Which leads me to my next point.
Is The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit worth it?
The bottom line here? Yes. Over $7,000 worth of blogging goodies for $97 is pretty unreal. I’ve never seen so many different components together in one. Now, will you find absolutely everything you need to grow your blog here? No. I don’t think there will EVER be such a thing because the online world changes too much. But man, it is a start!
If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed and felt like there is just SO much to learn, you aren’t alone. All of us are trying to get better and improve our blogs and social media, myself included.
Are there any drawbacks?
Of course. Some of the material won’t apply to you. Some of the content isn’t that helpful. Depending on what stage blogger you are, it won’t help you succeed that much. To me, there were a few courses/ebooks/resources included that I checked out that I felt were just… meh. Some of the products are just not well put together.
With that said, there are so many valuable resources (some of them I listed above) it far outweighs the drawbacks. Also, this year there is an added bonus. You can still buy the course for $97, or you can purchase it for $147 and that will include cheatsheets. With 97 resources in one bundle, it can be hard to know where to start.
With the cheat sheets, you can do a quick review of a resource to see if it’s advanced enough for you, or if you’re not quite ready for it.
BONUS: If you buy the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit TODAY you get the Cheat Sheets for free! This is limited time and goes away Thursday at Midnight!
If you want to become a Pinterest Ninja, for example, you could review all 11 resources by using the cheatsheet, spending less time reading and more time actually using the strategies to increase your blog traffic and make money- all from Pinterest.
You can take a deeper dive into any of the resources that catch your attention. And with the cheat sheets, you’ll know exactly which resources you want to go a mile deep in.
Also, there is a time limit. This is only available for a limited time and expires in:
But, because there is just so much value, I feel like it’s worth it.
I purchased this last year… what’s the difference?
In short: everything. Each year you get a brand new set of resources. Absolutely nothing is repeated. Here’s a visual look at all of the resources. This is epic y’all.
Are there any bonuses?
YES! There are so many. Take a look:
**The most important bonus is RIGHT NOW. If you buy right now, you get the cheat sheets for FREE! This ends Thursday at midnight!
- FREE 2 MONTHS Shaker subscription from Podia, $158 value
- Existing customers get a FREE 30-minute One-on-One Sales Coaching Session
- TWO MONTHS FREE from Convert Kit, $58
- Existing customer get five free visual automation templates
- This is my number one resource for my blog and what I recommend for every single blogger!
- FREE 2-month Unlimited Subscription from Stencil, $40 value
- $45 off of Tailwind for Pinterest or Instagram from Tailwind App, $45 value
- Existing customers get to beta test their new Instagram bio link tool
- FREE Site Scan + Content Audit Statistical Report (with a $7 processing fee) from The Blog Fixer, $65 value
In addition to the bonuses in the bundle and my brand new course, I’m offering you my hashtag guide- complete with hundreds of hashtags to help you succeed! Offered in in a wide variety of niches and interests, you’ll see details on how to use hashtags plus hundreds I recommend! This is invaluable! And it’s yours free when you sign up for the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit through my link.
Should you purchase The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
I pride myself in only being part of things that I think are top notch. I think that this truly will help you grow as a blogger, no matter what stage you’re in. At the price of $97 and a 30 day money back guarantee, it is totally worth it.
How to make the toolkit work for you:
I recommend focusing on a few areas where you’d like to grow. What do you want to improve? What are you passionate about? How can you make money? Last year I downloaded the 10 resources I felt would be the most helpful to me, then waited on the rest. To be 100% honest with you, that means I didn’t complete all of the them. And that’s fine too! Not all 77 products will work for everyone.
$97 for $7,000 worth of products. Will you use every single course, ebook, and template? No. Is it still worth it? YES, 100%! At a minimum, check it out here.
To me, The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a no brainer. It covers a wide range of topics, has free tools for you to try, and will help you grow and monetize your blog.
Still not sure? You can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you decide if it’s for you!
Click the button below to learn more about The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.