Tomorrowland is almost here! By now you can barely believe it, you’re going to Tomorrowland, the most epic festival of the entire year. You know how to get to Tomorrowland and you might have decided on what to wear to Tomorrowland, now you need to figure out just what to pack for this camping festival. I think this is the ultimate list of what to bring to Tomorrowland and you’ll be 100% ready to go!
Since I’ve been the past 3 years I’ve made a list of what I always pack. Mine might be a little bit more than usual since I always travel before or after the festival, so I need some clothes when I’m on the move. It’s important to think carefully about what to bring to Tomorrowland since you don’t want to take too much or too little.
Tomorrowland Packing List:
- Travel size shampoo/conditioner
- Travel size lotion
- Razor – this travel size razor is perfect for a trip!
- No Doze caffeine pills – to help you stay awake!
- Sunscreen – go for an SPF of 30 or higher
- Wet wipes– for when you don’t always have the opportunity for a shower!
- Toothpaste / Tooth Brush
- Pain relievers
- Peptobismal (for upset stomachs) and any other medicines you take
- Hair brush, clips, and rubberbands. These are my favorite hair bands that don’t pull your hair and are cute!
- Tennis/walking shoes. These are my favorite.
- Flip flops (one for the shower too, if you’re camping)
- Nice sandals (I bring these for traveling after in case we go somewhere nice and I need to dress up a bit)
- Sneakers- these are a good alternative for a cuter walking shoe
- Rain boots – it almost ALWAYS rains at Tomorrowland
- Socks (5-7 pairs)
- Shorts (I bring jean shorts, so fun, breathable shorts like these, some brightly colored neon ones too)
- Hat: I like a neon snapback and a floppy hat
- Tank tops (1-2)
- Kimono or light weight sweater – it can get chilly at night
- T-shirt to sleep in
- Bathing Suit – there are pools inside Tomorrowland, especially if you’re VIP!
- Underwear (5-7 pairs)
- Sports Bra
- Rain coat!
- Back pack or Camelbak
- Jewelry ( I love this to carry all my jewelry in since I tend to bring a lot)
- Cross Body Bag
- A sturdy iPhone (or any other phone) case
- Make up (I swear by this mascara for long wear and no smudges)
- Your ID
- Tickets (bracelets)to the festival!!! Don’t forget them!
If Traveling Internationally:
- plane tickets
- train tickets
- hotel accomodations
- Tickets to the festival
- Proof of pirchase forms for any thing you paid for ahead of time
- Emergency contact info
- Copy of passport, credit cards, or important documents
That’s it. Now go have the best time ever!