The Summer months can take a beating on bloggers. People feel it’s a slower month and there is just less to write about. Since I’m obsessive… I mean, err driven, I’ve posted on this blog at least 5 days a week for over a year now. So, here are some summer blog post ideas for you!
1. A day you’ll never forget
2. Your Summer must-haves
3. If you could only listen to one musical group/act for the rest of your life
4. Favorite Summer memory from childhood
5. Write from a boy’s perspective…”If I were a boy”
6. You’re biggest blogging mistakes
7. DIY Summer item
8. Make up a fictional story
9. The worst one liners you’ve ever heard
10. Shoot a quick YouTube video with fun facts about yourself.
11. A letter to your future self
12. Your favorite Summer beauty products
13. Beach Reads
14. If you could interview your favorite celebrity- what would you ask?
15. Tell us your worst habit.
17. Make a Summer playlist
18. Update on your goals for 2015.
19. Write a thank you note, on the blog, to the people you love.
20. Fall fashion you can’t wait to wear
21. Give us your best “How To”
22. Pick a side on a issue and tell us why you feel that way.
23. Publish some of your favorite comments you’ve ever received.
24. Have a blogging poll.
25. Ask your best friend to guest post.
26. Write an “on this day in history”
27. Give us a home tour.
28. Or a backyard tour.
29. The best way to stay cool in the summer heat
30. Tell us your favorite qualities about yourself.
With the summer heating up, so should your wardrobe! I’ve teamed up with some lovely ladies to give you a chance to win $175 to Kate Spade. Enter in the rafflecopter below!