While my career or life path isn’t necessarily on the path of a politician, and I’m certainly not as informed as I’d like to be, I still think I’d make a stellar president. Would a president use the word stellar? This one would. Instead of talking about hot button issues like abortion and world peace (the obvious like legalizing gay marriage) , I’m going to discuss other things just as important. Maybe.
Look how presidential I look. I think it’s the jorts.
Here are some thing’s I’d declare:
If I Were President
– Dogs would be allowed everywhere. Secretary of State Taylor approves.
– Everyone would have to get a license to have a kid.
– Dancing would be prominent everywhere and DJs would not be allowed to play crappy music.
– Music festivals would be cheaper. Music festivals for everyone!
– Justin Bieber will be deported.
– No stories about the Kardashians.
– Bloggers would get paid for their thoughts. They just would.
– I’d start a health committee on removing calories from all alcoholic and fattening foods. Especially ice cream. And french fries.
– Free vending machines full of Diet Coke. VP Sarah would arrange this.
– Texas would be declared the best state in the US.
– Fridays would always be half days.
– And lastly, your social media will be blocked until you respond to a text message. Rude.
This messaged has been approved by the Helene Campaign for President.
What would you do if you were president?
Tomorrow’s Prompt: Best Advice You’ve Ever Been Given
Click HERE for all the prompts for #Blogtober14!