It seems lately that everyone seems to be making fun of the “basic” girl. The Starbucks and leggings. The classic Fall things that we do. Anything that’s BASICally really popular. So for today, I decided for my Fall Bucket list, to make it a Basic Girl’s Fall Bucket List.
– Pumpkin Carving
– Apple Picking
– Pumpkin Spice Anything Eating/Drinking
– Roasting S’mores
– New Fall Boots!
– Taking pictures in the leaves
– Dressing up for Halloween
– Haunted House. This isn’t on my list, for these reasons.
– Baking things: pies, cookies, chili
– Make a new Fall wreath
– Watch Hocus Pocus
– Camp out
– Wearing oversized sweaters and leggings and scarves
Maybe I’m wrong, but all these things sound fun to me. Basic or not, I’m in.
Tomorrow’s Prompt: 10 Things You’d Tell Yourself When You Started Blogging
Click HERE for all the prompts for #Blogtober14!