Whether you like it or not, summer is coming. I’m personally thrilled but I’m not exactly summer ready. Meaning, beach body ready. This year I’m arming myself with some ways to beat the heat and sneaky ways to stay healthy.
1. I have to have a fizzy beverage. Especially when it’s hot out, I need a sweet pick me up. This 7-Up TEN is only ten calories and still has all the flavor. Win-win.
2. Spray tan. It’s very important to me to save my skin, but I love a good bronze glow. I am a huge fan of spray tans. You look better tan when it’s sweltering.
3. Swimming. When it pushes past 100 degree temperatures in Texas it’s hard to exercise outdoors. But I hate the treadmill. Hitting up the pool is my favorite way to workout in the summer.
4. Carefree clothing. Summer is music festival season and you have to be prepared with your wardrobe. It’s neon or nothing (please don’t choose the latter option.)
5. Beach hair. I stop worrying about blow drying my hair altogether and just let it be. Wavy looks just fine anytime.
6. Dog walker. These dogs will go nuts without some exercise. I’m going to make it my mission to take them on walks 5 days a week, even if Millie hates not being able to run free.
7. Workout videos. Even though I’ll be yelling at Jillian Michaels I’ll still do the videos. 30 day shred here I come.
8. Eat more veggies. Enough said.
9. Take a dance class. Dancing is my favorite activity, but I really haven’t taken the time to enjoy it like I used to. I’m vowing to go at least once a week!
10. Making a sweet drink to end the day. I crave sweets. So to end my day I’ll be having a 7-Up TEN, add in some frozen strawberries, and a splash of Grenadine -it’s the perfect way to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Add a fun straw and serve at parties. No one can tell the difference between this and the full calories 7-Up!
Right now you can get $0.50 off any purchase of 7-Up Ten, Sunkist TEN, Canada Dry TEN & A&W TEN at Walmart with this coupon. If you share the coupon, it will get $1.50 off that purchase rather than $0.50. Offer available while supplies last, until April 17th!