Like most women I am a lotion hoarder. It’s kind of like lip gloss, I want to try them all. But it’s tough. How do you know if it’s the right one or that it will really work for you? Well for me, that means I have to try it, regardless if it works or not. I have a drawer of what seems like hundreds of bottles. I don’t use them because they don’t work.
I was skeptical about the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion and Dry Body Oil Spray. How do I know this stuff will work- just because it has some kind of foreign plant in it?! I really needed to test it to see. Sure the gold bottles and fragrant island smell was tempting (I only wear vanilla and coconut scents, always have), but I wanted to see if this stuff was actually going to work.
Here are things that I’m looking in for a lotion:
1. Soaks into my skin. I hate when it’s still white on my skin as of it’s really not helping at all.
2. Actually moisturizes. I can touch my legs later on and still feel smooth.
3. Smell. I love something that smells good, isn’t too potent, and leaves me feeling like I don’t need perfume.
After 4 consecutive days of only using Suave Professionals® Moroccan Body Lotion and Dry Body Oil Spray, I’m convinced. This stuff soaks in immediately, but I know it did its job because hours later I still feel soft. And the smell. It’s like I stepped off an island. Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion contains authentic argan oil from Morocco, a lightweight miracle oil known to be rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It’s obvious that this stuff works.
If you want even more of a sheen, I suggest the Dry Body Oil Spray. The spray form makes it easy when you’re on the go. Both products soak in fast and continue to give you radiance throughout the day (up to 24 hours!).
What I love about Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Care is it’s affordable. We can all afford to have a product that makes us feel like we’re a million bucks without paying the price.
Find more information about the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Care products at www.Facebook.com/SuaveBeauty. Visit the Suave Beauty Facebook page to get tips for radiant skin, style advice from celebrity stylist Brad Goreski and enter the “Radiant Wishes” sweepstakes for a chance to win Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion products, a spa day or a trip to Los Angeles!
Yes, even a lotion snob like myself has fallen in love with this stuff.
For a chance to win a $1,000 gift card, let me know which of the Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Care products you would most like to try. And also, what’s most important to you in a lotion?
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.