When we (meaning me) see something funny, interesting, sad, awesome- anything that invokes a response, will oftentimes claim that we “died.” Sometimes we change it up a bit. We might say “dead,” or perhaps we use active terms like “dying” or sometimes we just can’t even type the whole word: “ded.”
8 Signs That You Are Actually Dead:
1. You got this Valentine’s day card.
If you don’t laugh at this, I don’t even know.
2. This dog may be your best friend, but his best friend is this bunny.
Note the similarly colored fur. #dead
Someone teach me this routine so I can RIP, kill everyone in the club.
4. You heard this story about the Canadian moguls skier who dedicated winning his gold medal to his brother with cerebral palsy.
5. You’re literally worried about dying if you come into contact with Bob Costas’ eye. This will be the first time since 1988 that he hasn’t led coverage of the Olympics.
Matt Lauer is his replacement. Not impressed.
6. This video of Russian Skater Evgeni Plushenko old skating video dubbed to Ginuwine’s “Pony”.
He wears fake muscles and combs his hair, so yeah, it’s pretty great.
7. Someone sent this dolphin-sloth combo to you in a text message for no reason at all, just a good reminder:
Thanks Michael. You’re my special Valentine.
8. Kate Hansen’s dance to prepare to for the luge in Sochi.
She’s dancing to Beyonce.
But someone remixed it to “Pony” because DUH.
Sometimes I just like to post weird stuff because let’s face it, I’m weird. Also, I know there’s a lot of Olympics talk here, but that’s kind of important right now. So deal with it.